Bruno Fernandes has been training with his new Manchester United teammates for the first time this morning.
Fernandes clinched his move to United from Sporting yesterday, after a long transfer saga stretching back to last summer.
The deal taking Fernandes to United cost £47 million, BBC Sport reported, which could rise with add-ons to £67.7 million.
The club have now posted a quick video of Fernandes in United training gear at Carrington from this morning’s session.
The club also posted more pictures of Fernandes’ first photo shoot since joining United.
Fernandes is in contention to start for United against Wolves in the Premier League on Saturday.
Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told the club’s official website: “He’s fit enough to play and he’ll be involved definitely. He’ll be in the squad. Let’s get the training out of the way today.
“He’s had of course a few hectic days now and even with his little daughter’s three-year birthday yesterday, so I don’t know how much he will be involved, but he’s in the squad.”
Quick prediction: He starts. It would give United fans a big lift to see him on the teamsheet instead of Jesse Lingard or Juan Mata.
If he comes off the bench instead, expect a rapturous reception from the Old Trafford crowd.
More training pictures were subsequently released by the club, below:
- Some Manchester United fans react to Anthony Martial's performance
- Paul Pogba reacts to Manchester United's 1-0 win over West Ham
- Photo: Anthony Martial pictured embracing Ralf Rangnick after Manchester United beat West Ham
- 'Absolutely incredible'… Some Manchester United fans react to star's display v West Ham
- 'This is Manchester United'…Defender with 4 tackles and 2 key passes celebrates vital win