Axel Tuanzebe failed to make the substitute’s bench for the past three Premier League games.
The good news is he appears to be fit and ready to feature against Everton this week.
Tuanzebe shared an image on his Instagram stories from training, where he was taking on Paul Pogba.
Eric Bailly was also pictured in the background, suggesting he also is in contention to feature.
Bailly was on the bench against Leeds although was not against Sheffield United.
Solskjaer told his press conference ahead of the Leeds game, “Eric and Axel had small injuries but are available for us.”
Both players have battled serious injury problems over the past year, and barely featured this season.
Tuanzebe has not started a game since the defeat in Turkey to Istanbul, with his other season start a more successful one, away to PSG.
He did come off the bench in the previous win over Everton, filling in as an emergency left-back.
- It should come as no surprise Lazio aren’t keen on £23.3m Pereira option
- Marcos Rojo is still out injured after leaving United
- Solskjaer explains why he didn’t bring Amad Diallo on against Palace
- Gary Neville criticises Marcus Rashford’s performance
- Manchester United fans react to Dean Henderson’s performance
- Luke Shaw and Eric Bailly send messages to Manchester United fans
- United fans puzzled by Cavani for James substitution
- Anthony Martial faces fitness battle for Manchester derby
- Five things we learned as Manchester United draw with Crystal Palace
- Manchester United line-up v Crystal Palace