Amad Diallo has now made Manchester United’s last four consecutive matchday squads and five out of the last six.
He was an unused substitute against Chelsea at the weekend and despite two Europa League appearances, he is waiting for his Premier League debut.
Could it come tonight against Crystal Palace? Amad is optimistic, that sooner or later he will be asked to player a more prominent role.
He sent out a message ahead of the match showcasing some training pictures, with a quote teammate and countryman Eric Bailly may or may not have said to him.
Diallo’s best best is probably another place on the bench against Palace.
There could be a chance he gets on for his league debut and third total appearance, if United rotate ahead of the City game at weekend, especially if the team can build up a commanding lead.
Star man Bruno Fernandes is preaching focus ahead of United’s match at Selhurst Park.
The Portugal midfielder is optimistic of an away win to follow United’s last trip to Selhurst Park.
Fernandes is normally a certain starter, and he will most probably retain his place in the line-up for this one, to make his 26th league start of the season.
United have Edinson Cavani back available for the fixture, although like Amad, he may have to settle for a place on the bench.
- Connor McGregor says he wants to buy Manchester United, what is his net worth?
- Gary Neville reacts to reports Ed Woodward has quit Manchester United
- Ed Woodward to quit Manchester United – report
- Luke Shaw delivers passionate message against Super League
- Hung out to dry: Manchester United players deserve our full support
- Jack Kingdon sends message after making Manchester United under-18s debut
- United fans praise Guardiola comments about Super League
- Marcus Rashford expresses discontent towards United’s Super League plans
- Manchester United Supporter’s Trust issue statement after meeting with Prime Minister
- Four benefits of United finally having a full week without a game