An almost global lockdown has put even multi-millionaire footballers in a strange situation. Dealing with it isn’t easy.
It can lead to questionable choices, as seen by Bruno Fernandes’ new look.
Close pal and United teammate Diogo Dalot was not impressed, joking he looked like an actor from Narcos.
By time football resumes, Fernandes will probably have seen sense and the goatee beard will be gone.
He is not the only United star to show off a new look while in quarantine.
Anthony Martial and Paul Pogba have both shaved their heads.
Again, with both players, by time football resumes their hair will likely have grown back fully.
With them unable to visit the barbers, this is a practical solution.
- David Brooks would be a smart Sancho alternative for Manchester United this summer
- If Manchester United have ruled out permanent Ighalo move, they must focus on Dembele
- Manchester United could see reported target Nuno Mendes as a winger in the long term
- Ethan Galbraith must impress on loan to jump ahead of Levitt and Garner at Manchester United
- Teden Mengi deserves to replace Phil Jones in Manchester United squad