An almost global lockdown has put even multi-millionaire footballers in a strange situation. Dealing with it isn’t easy.
It can lead to questionable choices, as seen by Bruno Fernandes’ new look.
Close pal and United teammate Diogo Dalot was not impressed, joking he looked like an actor from Narcos.
By time football resumes, Fernandes will probably have seen sense and the goatee beard will be gone.
He is not the only United star to show off a new look while in quarantine.
Anthony Martial and Paul Pogba have both shaved their heads.
Again, with both players, by time football resumes their hair will likely have grown back fully.
With them unable to visit the barbers, this is a practical solution.
- Jadon Sancho’s social interactions went crazy for his Rashford message
- Victor Osimhen was just too costly for Manchester United at £81.3 million
- Teden Mengi sends short message ahead of possible Manchester United debut
- United linked Rayan Ait Nouri was touted as a ‘rare talent’ by his coach
- Reaction as German report provides update on Sancho to Manchester United