Manchester United’s line-up for tonight’s FA Cup game with Derby County has been announced.
Substitutes: De Gea, Tuanzebe, Williams, Pereira, Matic, Greenwood, Martial
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made changes with half an eye on Sunday’s Premier League game at home to Manchester City, but this is still a strong line-up.
Club captain Harry Maguire misses out with a slight injury and is not even on the bench. Juan Mata is tonight’s captain.
Tonight’s match kicks off at 7.45pm and is being broadcast on BT Sport in the UK.
A place in the FA Cup quarter-finals is at stake, away at Norwich City, who knocked Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham out last night.
Derby are managed by Dutchman Phillip Cocu, who has faced United as both a player and a manager.
Wayne Rooney is in the starting line up for the Rams, playing in a midfield role which both Sir Alex Ferguson and Louis van Gaal suggested he would be a good fit for.
- Three reasons Manchester United should worry about Southampton threat
- Largie Ramazani could outshine former Manchester United teammate Tahith Chong
- How United’s Champions League spot could be all but sealed in days
- McTominay needs to learn from Matic as long as he is at Manchester United
- Manchester United have never been stronger at right-back but Jurado’s reported arrival signals future focus