Confirmed Manchester United line-up v Atalanta
Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has named the team’s starting line-up for tonight’s Champions League clash.
Confirmed starting XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw, McTominay, Fred, Greenwood, Fernandes, Rashford, Ronaldo
Substitutes: Henderson, Bailly, Dalot, Telles, Pogba, Mata, Lingard, Matic, van de Beek, Cavani, Sancho, Elanga
Scott McTominay, Fred and Marcus Rashford come into the starting line up after the weekend, while Nemanja Matic, Paul Pogba and Jadon Sancho drop out.
This fixture is a pivotal game for United, in terms of both the Champions League and the team’s season as a whole.
So far in the group stages through two games, United have one defeat and one victory.
After this home game United travel to Atalanta and then Villarreal, so it is important to get three points ahead of those tricky away fixtures.
United come into this game on the back of three games without a Premier League win, and could do with picking up momentum ahead of a crucial game at home to Liverpool this weekend.
- 'He can completely destroy an opponent': Ten Hag's £14.4m Ajax star raves about former Manchester United boss
- Manchester United XI that could leave this summer, including two France internationals
- 20-year-old Manchester United talent compared to De Ligt could be big winner under Ten Hag
- Ralf Rangnick gets triple injury boost ahead of final game as Manchester United manager
- Brazilian press report Antony is keen to leave Ajax, Manchester United make 'concrete proposal'