Confirmed Manchester United line-up v Atalanta
Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has named the team’s starting line-up for tonight’s Champions League clash.
Confirmed starting XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw, McTominay, Fred, Greenwood, Fernandes, Rashford, Ronaldo
Substitutes: Henderson, Bailly, Dalot, Telles, Pogba, Mata, Lingard, Matic, van de Beek, Cavani, Sancho, Elanga
Scott McTominay, Fred and Marcus Rashford come into the starting line up after the weekend, while Nemanja Matic, Paul Pogba and Jadon Sancho drop out.
This fixture is a pivotal game for United, in terms of both the Champions League and the team’s season as a whole.
So far in the group stages through two games, United have one defeat and one victory.
After this home game United travel to Atalanta and then Villarreal, so it is important to get three points ahead of those tricky away fixtures.
United come into this game on the back of three games without a Premier League win, and could do with picking up momentum ahead of a crucial game at home to Liverpool this weekend.
- £30m Ghana sensation credits Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag and explains Red Devils snub
- 3 Juventus players Manchester United could target – including 20-year-old sensation
- 'Weak point'… Neville slams World Cup star, says Manchester United ace would do better job
- 'He's not a leader'… Manchester United star under-fire from pundit in his own country
- Casemiro responds to Neymar's claim he is the best midfielder in the world