Alejandro Garnacho has arrived in Manchester ahead of sealing his transfer to Manchester United.
The Atletico Madrid youngster was reported by Marca to have agreed to sign with United.
Now the teenage striker has flown into Manchester, as pictures from his Instagram feed show.
United beat strong competition
United managed to beat competition from Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid to sign Garnacho, Marca reported.
Atletico also tried to keep him, but he was reportedly set on furthering his career at United.
Garnacho is the third signing from Spain in an impressive youth recruitment drive this summer for the academy.
He is also the third striker to join United’s under-18 side, along with Joe Hugill and Charlie McNeill.
United’s under-23 side lacks strikers, so there is a good opportunity for one of them to make a quick step up if they can impress.
Garnacho will have to quarantine for a fortnight, and the transfer will need to be subject to international clearance paperwork, before he can get started.
Manchester United’s academy signings in 2020
- Radek Vitek
Goalkeeper (Sigma Olomouc)
- Logan Pye
- Joe Hugill
- Isak Hansen-Aaroen
- Marc Jurado
- Alvaro Carreras
Left-back (Real Madrid)
- Alejandro Garnacho
Striker (Atletico Madrid)
- Charlie McNeill
Striker (Manchester City)
- Willy Kambwala
- Manchester United's Champions League opponents could have springboard to finding best form
- 99 touches, 7 duels won: Manchester United star produces assured performance against West Ham
- 'Didn't put a foot wrong': Manager praises 'outstanding' Manchester United loanee
- 'We knew': West Ham defender gives his verdict on Manchester United after last-gasp defeat
- 'Treading carefully': Manchester United loanee won't return until next month
- 'It doesn't matter how or who': Manchester United star sends passionate message to fans
- Rio Ferdinand mocks his brother after Manchester United beat West Ham
- 'He can go to the top': Manager tips 'unbelievable' Manchester United loanee to achieve big things
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Anthony Martial respond to teammate's 'Fergie time' message